Monday, March 30, 2009

Refresh Your Browser

Off and on for the last couple days, I've been wiping my eyes. The news of Pete's death has felt like a rock storm flying at my chest, hitting my lungs and heart and ribs.

A little while ago, on this blog, I discussed my friend's struggles and my effort to tie him in through this Journal Around the World project.

I just went to Pete's facebook page to download a photo of him and place it in this post. But the pain of his absence is too much bear, especially where he fully existed previously; and recently.

This grief hits hardest alone, but also with friends. I appreciate being able to grieve with you, semi-alone but also with friends.

We always look forward to hearing more from the Moleskine's latest locations. So please update us.

1 comment: