Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Book 1 Re-Traverses the Atlantic

I explained in this earlier post my friend Big Pete's physical setback. And although book 1 was headed for his London home at the beginning of the year, today I received back from Mrs Big Pete that same moleskine journal.

From what I know, Big Pete's recent surgery went fairly well, considering it was invasive and intended to catch cancer in a sensitive part of the body. In her note with the returned book, Mrs Big Pete expressed her wishes that we get a journal back to him when he's in better health and able to do such things.

Here's a picture of the journal (beige with the blue handprint) next to Mrs Big Pete's note (beautiful cursive) and Royal Mail envelope, all on top of my pile of ultimate and ikea magazines

No comments: